Back to the Basic

lundi 17 mars 2014

For years. We used these. Along with a straight razor.

If you have not, your fathers did.



Being sick of paying high prices. Just a few weeks ago. Told Mrs. Two Guns that

this is wrong having to pay these prices for refillable units. Was on the blink of finding my old straight razor or buying me another, and I found this.

Yep, I purchased this. And it is just like they used to be years ago. Just simple, good clean razor.

Tripped across mine at Wal-Mart. Same price as advertised. Don't matter.

I am not paying no damn 18.00 for refills again.

Brought back some good clean shaves >>>>

..........

............... two guns



Click on this link and see what they have .



http://ift.tt/1gHFiKz




Attached Images





File Type: jpg Razor.jpg (35.1 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire