Diving into new to me sprayer-questions

vendredi 28 mars 2014

Wow, never imagined there'd be so much wiring.

1. So the tee jet 844 pro control box did not come with a lead from the tractor to the control box. I expected that. It's on the previous owners tractor. I ordered a new one. Too short. Ok, I lengthened it, hooked it direct to battery. Has in line fuse, ok I think I got that one squared away. Tee jet box has two more harnesses that control the sprayer.

2. Foam marker has 2 sets of wires, power/ground and what I believe to be an output wire to the foam marker box on the sprayer.

3. Box to unfold/fold sprayer arms and height adjust. Again, one set power/ground and one set back to the sprayer.



So basically, I have 2 more sets of wires to run up to battery. I don't want to run them up there. Battery is over crowded. Waaaay too many wires running along frame.



So here's questions: my Kubota has 3 different plugs behind seat for customer to power up accessories. One is a 3 prong round (why 3 wires?) and 2 separate single wires with white plastic plugs.

One I already use.

I have 2 customer access plugs left, the 3 pin round plg and the single wire.

Anyone think it would be OK to power up the foam marker AND the hydraulic raise/lower box to the 3 pin round plug?

I used the 3 pin on my smaller Kubota to power up the control box on my NH 648 RB without any problems.

Does anyone know if a 2 wire plug can be plugged into the 3 wire socket from Kubota?



Also, there was one other wire in a coil. Has a yellow rubber old school glass fuse holder. Don't know what it's for.



Sorry for longest. Any helpful input appreciated.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire