winch

mercredi 26 mars 2014

Ok, so again trying to show my wife the many reasons we need this thing I took her for a nice morning ride. We have a pipe line that runs through our land and after getting through some tough low wet areas, I pull a bonehead move and get her(rtv) stuck to the floor boards. Again she(wife) was not impressed. I tell her(rtv) its ok, Ill get the winch to work and get her(rtv) out so she can take us home. After walking knee deep in some mud(sorry no pics, wasn't a good time) I have her all hooked up and ready to go, rubber matt on cable and all. Nothing.... she(wife) wasn't impressed. A 2000lb winch will not pull a 2000lb piece of metal out of mud(just incase you didn't know that). I know 12000lb may be overkill but Harbor Freight has a badland winch for under $400(I am a financial advisor so yes cheap is good). Does anyone have any experience with these or any thoughts on it?Attachment 8318




Attached Images





File Type: jpg winch.jpg (24.7 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire