I'm an idiot

jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Before I start, yes I know I'm an idiot. I was changing oils in all my machines and instead of going 1 at a time, I tried to be some stupid assembly line operator. Well onmy RTV900, I forgot to drain the oil. I added three quarts and when I started it and took for a test drive it started knocking real loud and throwing.black smoke. I knew something was majorly wrong. I went to shut off the machine and it kept running for like another three to five mins. I kept putting key back in ignition and moving to shutoff position and it eventually shut off. I drained the oil and it kept showing high. I have now drained 6 qts which would be double.. it's still showing high.. is there a chance somrthing else spilled into there? My plan is to drain everything completely then add in the right amount. Should I be okay or do you all think I have screwed something up royally with my machine?





I'm an idiot

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire