My neighbor wants me to help him find 2-4 calves

dimanche 16 novembre 2014

He is a dear neighbor and friend getting up in the years. As the years have gone by, he has given me more and more responsibility to take care of his small herd (4 cattle, 2 mini donkeys)

He sold off his last 2 cattle and wants to start over. He isn't computer savvy and wants me to locate some for him.

Sounds like his upper budget is $1,000 each delivered. Wants to buy 2-4 head. Wants them to be just off being weaned and wants them castrated.

Says he doesn't want any bulls because grand kids cut through pasture all the time.

Likes the dexter, angus, belted Galloway, Hereford breeds. Something that "looks healthy and strong"....



What do I do? This would be my first cattle purchase.



My neighbor wants me to help him find 2-4 calves

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire