'04 RTV900 hard start

dimanche 16 novembre 2014

Just started occurring when trying to start cold or even after it has warmed up somewhat. Engine turns over strong but doesn't start until six or seven attempts. Then all of a sudden she cranks up and runs just fine.



At first I was thinking it was the glow plug or relay since the weather has turned cold here. Then after it finally starts and after I run it for a while and shut it down...same thing. I have to crank it several times before it will start. Maybe it is not warmed up enough to not rely on the glow plug to assist starting?



Any thoughts? I checked the fuse to the glow plug and it is fine. Where is the relay? I think it is the small box next to the fuses? How do I test the relay and glow plugs?



Any help appreciated....





'04 RTV900 hard start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire