JD 530 Baler twine arms not moving

dimanche 24 février 2019

Looking for some help with my JD 530 baler.  Last year I had trouble with the twine arm not moving and I replaced the twine pump which cured the problem...for awhile.  Late last year I started to bale and the twine arm would not move and I ended up having to ask the neighbor to bale the hay I had cut.  So I am trying to get the baler running before the cutting season starts.  I removed the high pressure line from the twine arm cylinder and engaged the twine pump and it shot out a good stream of fluid so I am thinking the pump is working okay.  I figured maybe the hydraulic cylinder might be shot so I started to remove it and got the bolt side out and I was going to swing the arm over to gain better access to the pin on the gear attached to the other end of the cylinder.  However, I am unable to move either arm (twine arm or twine driving gear arm) attached to the two driving gears.  Once the cylinder is loose, should I be able to move the arms fairly easily?  I know the two arm gears are engaged but the gear attached to the cylinder side does not move at all.  Thanks!!



JD 530 Baler twine arms not moving

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire