acceptable broken Bale number with a thrower

mardi 19 février 2019

Obviously the best answer will be none but I'm curious... I use a 268 New Holland with a 54a thrower and I break maybe 3 to 4 bales per rack. I can hear the belt squeak right before it breaks so I assume something's out of whack. I have a operator's manual coming in the mail. The manual I had ordered before it was an assembly manual it didn't do me much good. It's to the point that it's not much fun baling because I don't know what's going to happen. It's fine Baling when everything works the way it should and a broken Bale is a very odd and far between issue. I enjoy raking hay because issues very seldom happen balings always kind of a sitting on pins and needles ordeal.

acceptable broken Bale number with a thrower

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire