RTV-X1140 Brake Issue?

lundi 20 janvier 2020

I could not find anything related to this subject on this group forum so I decided to create a new thread. Note! I'm a newbie on this website, so please advise on any faux pas I may commit.

Two easy checker dash lights recently lit up on my 2016 RTV-X1140. They are in the lower left corner of the easy checker display, one for the headlights, and one for the brakes. What little info I could find says the brake fluid is low, however, it is full and clean. I noticed a sensor connected to the brake fluid cap, so I disconnected it, and checked continuity. It appears to be functioning properly. The brakes and emergency brakes function as they should, as do the head and tail/stop lights. Anyone else have this issue with the dash lights?

Thank you,

ldkubute
2016 Kubota RTV-X1140
2018 Kubota MX5800


RTV-X1140 Brake Issue?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire