Twine Troubles

samedi 18 janvier 2020

I have a New Holland 311 baler and this past season I was having trouble gettin the small triangle shaped knife to cut the string after it tied a bale, it seems like when the knife arm goes to cut it, it doesn’t make a clean cut and the twine will get caught in the bill hook or those discs, and of course ends up in one side or the other not tying. The best luck I have is out of the cheapest 9000 plastic twine it seem a little smaller, but if I were to put some quality heavier duty string still 9000 but maybe Bridon it won’t hardly cut it at all and will miss basically every bale, and I did replace the knives that cut the twine with little to no noticeable difference, if any of y’all have had any trouble like this I’d appreciate some advice

Twine Troubles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire