Slightly Off Topic - Heating Pole Barn

mardi 14 janvier 2020

I wanted to take advantage of the lull in RTV traffic on the site to ask if anyone has suggestions.

I need to heat an uninsulated 36x30 pole barn with 12ft walls. It would be heated for 6-8 hours at a stretch and maybe overnight once or twice during deer season. It has a ridge vent.

I have a lifetime supply of firewood, just have to drag, cut and split it so a woodstove is what I have in mind.

My question is how large a wood stove (BTUs) would provide adequate heat. I don't need to walk around in shorts and a t-shift. Probably overalls and a long sleeve shirt. Need maybe 60 degrees or better. I do have a couple of low speed fans that could help circulate.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.


Slightly Off Topic - Heating Pole Barn

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire