RTV UTV Roll Cage Organizer

dimanche 23 mars 2014

Just wanted to highlight a product I just bought to use on my 2010 RTV 900. As you know there is a lack of storage space in the cab of these units. We are planning to do some "Four Wheeling" this year and needed a place to stow items. I found this QuadBoss UTV Roll Cage Organizer on Ebay for $45.69 including shipping. I mounted it yesterday to the roll bar above the seat just under the roof. I got the black one, it's made of a waterproof 600x600 denier polyester material. I liked it so well that I ordered another one to mount either right on top of the dashboard next to the windshield or up high on the roll bar next to the windshield.



We plan to trailer the RTV over to WindRock Park near Oak Ridge, Tn (just above Knoxville) for several day trips to ride through the mountains. They have about 300 miles of trails although not all for Jeep size vehicles. Unfortunately, ATV trails near us in WNC have a 50 inch wide limit, so we'll have to drive 2+ hours to reach WindRock. I'll mount two Chevy truck buckets seats with self contained seat/shoulder belts in the bed and let our 10 year old g-daughter and a friend ride in the back, although she wants me to let her drive some on some of the easy roads.



If you're interested here is a link to WindRock and another one close by called Royal Blue:



http://ift.tt/1nQJAbB

http://ift.tt/NGwflw







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire