5083e and 457ss problems

vendredi 23 mai 2014

I have 5083e and a 457ss baler that are giving me a fit when baling wet hay this spring baled 25 bales then it just about quit . Had to put tractor in lowest gear wide open seemed to have slowed down as it got hotter . Had to get neighbor to finish with his baler . This happened last year on wet baling sorghum sudan. So I have changed fuel filter , hydraulic oil had metal on plug and in the oil and was burnt some less than 300 hr on oil. No one can tell me what's wrong I know that after it heats up it stArts losing power . All the metal is worrying me that it is going hurt everything else . Jd mechanic wants to see when baling but my time is limited on baling with my work . But my thoughts are the Hydo pump is going bad and stopping up filters . Ready to by a 5525 to bale with.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire