Pricing Ideas as I'm in the Dark

vendredi 9 mai 2014

I grew up on a farm, driving JD B, IH H, Super H and a Ford 8n. OK I'm over 60 now. Looking to buy a new or newer compact tractor. Will not buy JD, but have prices on Kubota and Mahindra. Have price coming on Kiota. I've driven shuttle shift and Hydrostatic. Like hydostratic, but loss of power happens on hills and pulling I know. I live in hilly areas, will use for moving snow on 350 foot driveway here in Wisconsin. yes, we get plenty of snow, FEL for landscaping at home, moving dirt, have small small orchard, hauling some wood for woodstove, etc. I'll be buying a disk and plow down the road, once I sell my present older tractor. I've been driving diesel cars and trucks for 30 years, do my own



So what may be bet buy here: I just do not know on new equipment, as never bought new. Prices are all Cash prices, I'll do private financing at Credit Union.



New 2011 Mahindra 3616
, Shuttle shift with Cab, no hours $21,500 plus tax, includes FEL. 36 horse, 5 year warranty



NEW 2014 Kubota L3301
, 33 horse, Hydrostatic drive, with FEL no cab. 2 year warranty $19600



NEW 2013 Mahindra 3016
HST tranny, with FEL 5 year warranty, $18948 no cab



NEW 2013 Mahindra 3616
HST tranny, with FEL, 5 year warranty, no cab. $21328





I am leaning towards 2011 Mahindra with Cab, but unsure if i really want shuttle shift. Is buying a NEW but 2011 tractor a good deal or not?



repairs and maintenance, so no issues there.



I appreciate your thoughts. I realize the Kubota is not an exact L series to the larger Mahindras, but it's between the 3016 and 3616. Kioti I expect to be in same arena.



Thanks Coulee:thankyou2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire