Winch Question RTV 900

jeudi 8 mai 2014

I have searched and searched but can not find what I need. I purchased a Superwinch that will bolt up directly to my 2012 rtv 900. With the mount that came with the winch I am able to mount the winch nicely inside the "winch cubby" on the front. The problem is the roller fairlead is also well inside the front.

This looks like it would catch on the plastic or my front bumper unless I pull straight and level directly in front of me. I have attached a picture of what I believe I need to move the fairlead to the front of the machine. Does anyone know if I can buy just that mounting bracket or do I need to have one made. Looks like it would be a simple generic L bracket but I cannot seems to find it.



Much appreciated!




Attached Images





File Type: jpg download.jpg (84.1 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire