Steffens vs kuhns vs hoeschler grapples

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hi everybody, I hope everyone has had a good farming season! I just have a few questions about grapples. I know there is a wealth of knowledge on here and I believe I have read up on most of the threads, but I still have a few more specific questions about these grapples.



First off let me start by saying that I am in the market to purchase a 18 bale grab that can pick up layers from a super 1049 stackliner. I'm was curious if anyone has had trouble with any specific brand breaking weld or bending while pushing bales of straw or hay, one layer at a time, into a semi?



My next question is has anyone had trouble bending the steel shafts that the hooks are connected to? The few grapples the neighbors have around here it seems like theirs are bent or at least slightly twisted, and I am just curious if one brand makes these heavier or better? Any problem breaking hooks to or I guess any other problems? I was a little worried about the plastic bushings kuhns and hoeschler uses on their grapples but after thinking about it I don't think it would be to big of an issue.



Sorry for the long post I'm just trying to make a informed purchase lol. Thanks everyone!



Steffens vs kuhns vs hoeschler grapples

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire