Looking to buy a new holland hw340 rotary swather. Need advice

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Alright well I'm lookin to purchasing my first rotary swather. It's a new holland hw340 it has 2200 hours and it has almost new super conditioners. Overall appearance 9/10. Anyhow I'm getting it offered for 30k$. What's some feedback on these things? I run two sickle new holland swathers now but need something for that tough pasture. I know that when you run a rotary u gotta know what rpms to run the header so it cuts clean. I don't like the job I see some rotarys do like leave real stemmy shit all over. How do u like the 340? What rpm do u run to cut clean? What knives do u use? I know there's different kinds. Anyhow any advice is appreciated.



Looking to buy a new holland hw340 rotary swather. Need advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire