kubota baler questions

mercredi 10 février 2021

Hello everyone, sorta happy new year.  Starting to think about the upcoming hay season.  I am running a Br 740 NH RB and a 7060 NH RB.  Both are older but still going.  Several of my neighbors have gone to the the BV 4160 Kubota balers using net wrap.  They are raving about them of course.  I have been thinking of moving up to a net wrap also and would consider a newer used one $15000.00 budget.  I would look at a Kubota myself, but was wondering if they are better then a newer baler from New Holland.  My chief concerns about the Kubota are maintenance related.  There is a lot more sheet metal covering the working parts of the baler, making access and especially bearing replacement look tough.  Also there seems to be a lot difference in parts and design then what I am accustomed to on my NH balers.  I will say their edge wrapped net bales look prettier,  but most net wrapped bales look nicer then string wrap.  Most of my hay is consumed on site, but I do sell some and that is one of the reasons to do some net wrapping.  I probably forgot a few other things to consider, but that is it for the moment.  Advice appreciated.



kubota baler questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire