Stripping a NH68 for spare parts, what to keep?

dimanche 28 février 2021

Picked up a NH68 of unknown working condition dirt cheap($150) at an auction. Just needed a few parts for my working one.

Plan is to take off anything I might need later on and scrap the rest. Any particular pieces to keep?

I'm keeping all the PTO stuff, the tine bar, forks and tracks. The little tubes the strings go through, the wagon hitch, bale chute, tongue jack, plunger stop, and the needles. I'd like to get the wood slides out and see how they look. How do you get in there to get the slides off? Do you take the plunger off?

 

Worthwhile to keep the gear boxes?, how much work to get the out? Suppose I should grab the entire knotter assembly too.



Stripping a NH68 for spare parts, what to keep?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire