Gotta thank one of my RTV FRIENDS

samedi 22 mars 2014

The RTV is just a machine. One given to us by HIM........HE blesses us with his grace and blessings that allow us to share together, HERE, what I KNOW he wants us to be given without questions.



What in the world is this guy talking about????? Recently, I have become shortsighted in what this RTV forum is for myself and others on here. Yes, I have allowed myself to become impatient when others go on and on about what to me is mundane; but for them important. I fail to give allow them the joy of being one with US when they discover that this BROTHERHOOD here, is real. For me, I need to sit back and just let that SPIRIT rise and be here with all of us.



What brought this on is a member here sent me the same basic feelings. This member has shared the ups and downs of life, the times, and HIS strength with all of us here for a LONG time. GOTTA thank YOU for sending me this:



http://ift.tt/1exMKLa



Thanks for bearing with me guys; but it is one of those things that I just need to share.......God bless us all out there............Dennis




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire