I got bad news today!

mardi 18 mars 2014

At three o'clock today I was notified by my dealer that there's nothing Kubota can do about the slack in the X-1100! The Kubota rep said and I quote: "The 1100 was engineered to have play so the rear end can follow uneven terrain". He can order new parts and they will be exactly the same as the parts on it!



This slack will enable the introduction of muddy water into the area and major wear will start. Without mentioning other name brands, I've not seen any "play" in their suspension. I'm standing behind my dealer and I still like my X-11 very much but what's the next step?



Without getting into a bunch of detail right now I believe with the help of a machine shop I can repair mine..... BUT



I didn't buy mine to work on but to work with it, all the while doing mods to it make it work better for me.



Gary




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire