Moisture Testers paired up with Applicators?

mardi 18 mars 2014

Ok now that you all helped me choose an applicator for my Baler, I'm moving onto the Baler mounted Moisture Meter. Im curious how this works being the hay is getting applied preservative won't that give a false reading on the moisture meter due to saturating the hay with preservative?



Also everyone says the Baler mounted moisture meters always read high? If that's the case how do I determine how much preservative to apply? I know the meters are just a guidance tool but what does everyone else do when they are contemplating the proper amount of preservative to apply?



Getting overwhelmed, one step at a time and with the awesome help of you guys on here its coming right along.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire