Price on Harvest Tec Applicator

lundi 17 mars 2014

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger guys. I stopped at my local dealer and he quoted me a price of $1360. This is was for the NH Harvest Tec small square 25 gallon applicator with the electronic controls. Seemed quite price, I know I have talk to you guys on here before and found them for like 700 or so. I think it was Dohrman Enterprises that were the cheapest I could find last year but know it appeared they went up also. I'm not sure it is worth it or not for me making 4,000 small bales. My money comes from all my 2nd and 3rd cut so goal is to be able to take 1st cut off first opportunity I get like I have tried for the last 2 years and played like heck trying to get it dry in mid to late may. I'm a tight wode when it comes to this mainly cause im really wanting to save up hay money on a bigger tractor. Whats you guys thoughts? They quoted me $250 to install it. I'm assuming I need a moisture meter then to. I like the BHT 2 from bale supply, it sounded like a lot of you hade that and were happy with it.



Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire