Decision Time: Kubota RTV. Need advice

samedi 17 mai 2014

Hi Guys,

Well I've been doing some research on adding a piece of equipment to the farm. Now I am hoping to lean on a little good advice from those in the know (you all).

I've narrowed it down to either a Kubota rtv 900 or a 1100. Both have their advantages.



First let me say that I am looking for a used unit. There are quite a few of both with low hours within a few hours drive. Actually the 1100 are not that much higher than the 900 with similar hour tallies.



Now comes the need for the experts to chime in.

What is your experience with both?

What are the strength/ weakness of each?

What should I look for in terms of typical issues seeing that it will be a used unit?

Should I have a dealer look at this prior to buying?



I guess my biggest concern is the functionality of the four wheel drive as it will be more difficult to be sure it operates properly. most everything else is pretty easy to assess.



Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Michael




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire