Mini hay bales

vendredi 16 mai 2014

I have been thinking about the mini bale market, wether its straw, Timothy or alfalfa. But my question is where to start? Obviously it would be to buy a baler, but I need to have a decent market commitment before I spend the $$$ to buy a baler. I'm not afraid of the work, I am just looking for more ways to bring some profit to my farming operation. We currently have hay and row crops, but crop ground is super competitive and can't exactly grow in my area with very many long term commitments on land.





Anyway, would have the straw and hay to sell several 5lb bales just need a place to start to sell them. Have seen them at pt stores, and Walmart and meijer. But how to get into a market like that is next to impossible I'm sure. There's always eBay, just a little more work than a wholesale deal.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire