The good news is -

mardi 13 mai 2014

I have a running Yanmar 240! So, :thankyou2:



The bad news is that now I have discovered:

a leaking fuel tank

leaking / bad water pump

leaking hydraulic fluid

radiator hoses are in a poor state

so might as well change the fan belt

and

NO BREAKS!



Any volunteers going to be in the area?



Seriously, I am most concerned about the leaking hydraulic fluid as it seems to be coming from pretty much anywhere that could leak. It is especially noticeable around the PTO shaft and the right rear wheel. Is replacing the seals a huge undertakings for these seals? It would seem to me that if I change the right wheel seal, I should change both. Any suggestions on where I might get the seals? Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire