Hay Auctions

vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Sold some firewood to a local guy who is just starting out in his career of being an auctioneer. His dad bought the old sawmill just down then road from us and he has had a few consignment sales which for starting out were pretty successful. He also has a small monthly consignment sale up in New York where he lives. He is licensed in both PA and NY. Anyhow he was asking me about having a livestock auction and converting the old mill buildings into barns and pens and building a new sale ring. I told him to check into it as there is more to it than one might think to make it a go.



So I mentioned to him he should start a hay auction as we have alot of horsey people and amish and hobby farmers around. Also there are no hay auctions around. I have never been to one so I don't know exactly what it takes make one work. So educate me on them so I can explain to him how they work



Hay Auctions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire