Easy speedometer

dimanche 1 décembre 2019

I'm wanting to do some spraying with a hydrostatic lawn tractor, or Kubota just bigger than lawn tractor size, also with a hydrostatic transmission. With a manual transmission tractor it's easy enough to figure out ground speed in a given gear at a specific rpm. Up hill or down, keep the rpm stable and ground speed is the same. A hydrostatic transmission complicates matters in regards to maintaining a given speed, no tachometer and a hydo transmission and I'm lost. I'm looking for something that is hopefully cheap and easy to give me a fairly accurate ground speed. My cell phone isn't smart, the guy operating it isn't either, and with the very irregular shape and hilly fields I have I don't think an IQ upgrade to the phone would be beneficial. Any ideas? 



Easy speedometer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire