Hesston 5580 rounder

samedi 14 décembre 2019

Hello I have a Hesston 5580 round baler. I made about 250 bales with it last year and it worked great. However I could not make a full size bale because the belts have been repaired so many times by the previous owner that they are all too short, and making the be too big breaks the belts. This would not be an issue for me normally but I have been asked to do some custom haying and if I accept the job I would be making roughly 1000 bales and need to make a full size bale. So while I was looking at belts I found out that the 5585 is basically the same baler but it has shorter belts which helps with bale starting and makes a tighter bale? So my question is will belts for a 5585 work on a 5580 and basically make it like a 5585 in that aspect? Also came across an auto tie module for the monitor. Any one have experience with it and is it woth it? I know it may be alot off money to put into an old baler but i cant afford to upgrade at the moment as im only 19 and am just getting started. If i can use this baler for a few years then i could upgrade. Thanks everyone and sorry for the chapter book I just wrote here lol!

Hesston 5580 rounder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire