Opinions for new x1140 overheating issues

lundi 30 décembre 2019

I have a thread running about my new 10 hr x1140 back in the shop for a second time for overheating. i raked the dealer pretty good this morning when I took it back in. Stated that I now have a machine that I probably cannot sell because of two warranty claims for overheating. Asked for a price that they would give me for it. If I were them I would refund the full price because bad publicity will cost them far more, and I will publicize this. I have a L2800 and sold my 400 to buy this x1140 that have been flawless.

I would like opinions as far as your thoughts on any possible damage to the motor, whether you would keep or sell after the problem is fixed, resale value with two warranty issues pertaining to the cooling system, whether an extended warranty on engine would help to ease concerns of longevity, etc.


Opinions for new x1140 overheating issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire