Mf 124 dramas

dimanche 15 décembre 2019

Hi all. Does anyone know why after making 150 bales without a problem and then the plunger stop starts popping up and I start breaking shear bolts on the flywheel. I didn’t know what it was until I decided to stop it from contacting the plunger with some rope and then another 100 bales later I noticed a small tapered plate in the knotter clutch held in by a bolt had sheared off so I drilled and retapped the thread and put the small inch by inch plate back in and started the baler and then snapped the knotter drive chain and bent a needle. Once I get a new chain and fix the needle is there a video for dummy’s to re time the baler. And why would the plunger stop just start popping up and hitting the plunger. Cheers I hope someone can make sense of what I did wrong.

Mf 124 dramas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire