Have a Blessed Christmas

samedi 21 décembre 2019

It's that time again. It's hard to believe that time has passed so quickly .
Many years ago as a child one summer, we went on vacation and I found myself drowning on the bottom of the pool there. Everything got really bright.. but then, the next thing I knew, my bigger cousin Sue was shaking me by my ankles and the water was pouring out my nose and mouth. I had never wanted to think about it much but realize what about happened.
I 'm very grateful to the Lord for all things and letting me understand and see what is really important. Thank You Lord, my Savior, for coming to earth to be born and for being the greatest gift of all. A priceless gift for all to accept if they choose to .
Have blessed Christmas everyone. bordercollie aka judy


Have a Blessed Christmas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire