Teff in Tennessee

dimanche 15 décembre 2019

I am looking for yalls opinions on Teff, I’ve heard a little about it, had some customers ask about it, but nobody that I talk to here local has tried it. All of my hay is orchard grass, Timothy mix which here in Tennessee it ain’t much of a mix after first cutting, I have finally found one variety of Timothy that I got 3 cutting out of last year, looked like it wasn’t gonna make it through the fall drought but perked up and looks like it could be pretty promising in the spring, anyway I’m mainly a tobacco man, so I’ll plant a field of whatever kinda hay I want keep it there 4 years or so then have tobacco there, then back to hay, so this year after the tobacco was outta the field I went in and drilled a variety of Timothy called zynetta, supposed to be a heavy hitter but kinda a one and done, but I’m interested in coming in right after I get the Timothy off and drilling Teff, my understanding is ittl still perform in the summer heat. Wondering about quality, is it easy to sell, does it yield fairly good in the south? Thanks

Teff in Tennessee

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire