What is the best equipment to remove thatch

dimanche 1 décembre 2019

I just leased some coastal fields that have been grazed for the last ten years. Fields have a few small mesquites which a chain saw and an ax will take care of. About 2 plus inches of heavy thatch is almost present on 70 plus acres. Short of a controlled burn to remove it I am wondering how to tackle this problem. I have never had this problem and have no idea. It also has heavy weeds in the low spots above the terraces in about half the fields. I should be able to brush hog the weeds and spray this spring. I intend to rip it all apply liquid fertilizer and preemergent in the spring. Am I on the right track? Thanks in advance for any help.



What is the best equipment to remove thatch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire