After looking at different balers come up, I seen a 1994 New Holland Baler for auction on Purple wave. Today, during Spanish II class, I seen it was still at $1,000. I hurriedly went to the bathroom, called my dad, who is currently at the Farm and Ranch Expo in Great Bend, KS displaying the manure spreader Aeroswint currently offers, and got his account information so I could bid on the baler. 14 minutes later, during English class, I looked and I had won the baler with a bid of $1,050. It only took one bid, and I now own a baler located in Dalhart, TX. Now the only issue is getting it home, 270 miles. The 660 New Holland is a 5X6 baler, and auto wrap twine tie. I have a couple questions. Thoughts on the baler, good or bad, and can I just drag this baler home at 60 miles per hour or can i put it on a car trailer and haul it home. Also, there was a local 660 for sale but it had net wrap. Can I add on net wrap? Is this a cheap process that I can do myself? I am a farm worker and now how to fix/build things.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire