Off subject request for assistance

dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Hi All, this subject doesn't fit here except I have quite a bit of faith in my fellow forum members. So here it goes.



I'm trying to figure out the better of the big three for a one-ton 4-wd crew cab diesel chassis cab. I'm generally a GM guy with three of them setting outside. Here is my current order of preference for what I'm considering.



1. Dodge Ram

2. Chevy/GMC

3. Ford



My BIG hang up with Ford is that the cab must be removed to perform any major engine maintenance.



It's hard to find a GM one ton chassis cab in my surrounding area of west central Arkansas. I've also read of high dollar injector issues with the GM.



Dodge, well I've always heard that the Cummins is hard to beat. Can find Dodge chassis cabs in my area. Is that a sign?



Okay, I realize this is one of the preference subjects that may have their heart set on. Let'r rip!



God Bless!



Philip





Off subject request for assistance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire