RTV900XT Enclosures

jeudi 13 novembre 2014

I haven't posted on the site for a while but I still lurk from time to time. Great to see it's still active!



I'm considering getting an enclosure this winter. I did a search and saw some older posts but nothing too definite on what we really like or what we really DON'T like. I don't mind spending a few bucks for a good product that easy to get in and out of and that I can see through. We do get in and out of the RTV frequently so something with zipper or Velcro door openers probably won't work. It doesn't have to be super tight since I'm not out plowing snow or anything like that.



I have the Curtis FOPS roof, no windscreen, and the raised air cleaner option. I don't mind taking the FOPS off for the winter if needed.



What should I get?





RTV900XT Enclosures

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire