Looking for a heavy 10-12' to till drill

vendredi 4 décembre 2020

Hi everyone, wondering if I can get some information on a older no till drill.  I am looking to purchase an older heavy no till drill weight is important the heaver the better.  I am wanting to plant a variety of cover crops without breaking the ground.  the newer 10-12' no till drills are start at 20k.  I know there are some older ones out there like Crust buster Haybuster, Tye and probably several others.  I will not be seeding native grasses but will be seeding several blends of seed together.  If anyone has something older for sale please let me know or if you know of one for sale somewhere else I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks,

Todd



Looking for a heavy 10-12' to till drill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire