Small Baler and Small Tractor - Round or squares??

mardi 15 décembre 2020

Throwing around the idea of getting a Baler, Planning on planting roughly 10 acres of alfalfa/grass mixture and wanting information opinions on what type of baler would be the best for my operation. I'm wanting to grass feed some cattle for market and I'm wanting to make the the most out of my acres. I have 4 tractors that would be candidates for haying and not looking to get another tractor for financial reasons Farmall H, Farmall M (wide front), John Deere 4400 (compact tractor roughly 30ish at the pto, has a loader that could lift small rounds), and A 4320 (Compact tractor roughly 40 at the pto). I Have no haying equipment so any recommendations for my operation would be greatly appreciated. I don't know how well my 4320 would pull a 1734 (3x4) round baler or if I would be better off making small squares (Have Storage Space for about 1000 small squares. On a 6 acre patch I plan on planting there is a slight incline which makes me skeptical of a small tractor pulling a round baler up a hill. 

 

-Still alot of planning in the process and I've talked to someone and they recommended that I come here

 

 

-Currently own a strawberry business so this is the reason for 4 low horse tractors 

 

- All information is appreciated, Thanks for your time



Small Baler and Small Tractor - Round or squares??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire