Timothy herbicide damage

lundi 21 avril 2014

I sprayed my timothy about 3 weeks ago. I sprayed with weedmaster( 2,4d and dicamba mix) since that was what I was sprayed some established orchard/fescue hay with. I ran out of weedmaster about halfway through the timothy field and finished up with just straight 2,4d since the timothy field had mostly vetch and not a lot of curly dock which the other field had and that was my reason for using the weedmaster. A couple days after spraying I noticed the timothy looking curled and twisted the way 2,4d makes the weeds. I figured it was temporary and it would grow out of it. It has now been 3 weeks and it still looks the same way.....it is growing but is still twisted looking and has a bit of a different color than the field across the road that was not sprayed. The sections that were sprayed with weedmaster and just 2,4d look the same. Any idea what caused this and if it will affect the hay yield?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire