Wilrich 2500 21'

jeudi 8 mai 2014

We tried out our Wilrich field cultivator yesterday. It looks like it does a good job but there were a few issues.



1. When fully extended the wings hang down lower than the main frame, which makes it float over the terrain very nicely, but when I want to raise the cultivator to back up, the wings and harrow are still on the ground. So as of right now, when I want to back up to a corner I have to fully raise the wings, back up, and then lower them back down. Not very time efficient.



2. Overall even the main frame doesn't seem to raise up off the ground very high. I'd say maybe 8 inches max. Is that normal or can that be adjusted.



It would be nice to be able to raise the machine off the ground with the wings extended. I can't believe they would design something that couldnt be backed up with the wings extended??!!



Where could I get a operators manual?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire