Hauling on a trailer vs pulling the seeder home

mercredi 1 octobre 2014

I have a 10 foot brillion seeder I bought that needs to be brought about 80 miles home. The transport width is right at 13 feet with the tires on the outside of the seeder. Should I just take it slow and pull it home or load it on the trailer and bring it home? My trailer is 8 foot wide so the only way I can see to get it on is to lower the rollers to the ground and back it up the ramp. This won't damage the notched rollers or machine will it? It will be hanging off each side of the trailer 2.5 feet but it won't be any wider than if I pulled it home. It might could be loaded side ways on the trailer but that won't work as I don't have any way to unload something that heavy safely.



Hauling on a trailer vs pulling the seeder home

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire