Hesston 4550 bale tension

jeudi 30 avril 2015

Okay, New to me small square inline 4550. I haven't change any setting from previous owner, other than the pickup height down a small amount. I got it out in the field and just got to feeding it hay and had to stop for a moment. Starting back up I got the PTO reengaged and started to let the clutch out and the pickup/augers acted bound up! I Checked for plugged prechamber and it was clean. I kept bumping the clutch (probably not using good judgement here), but it finally went full revolutions, baled 5 bales and quit for the night . Next Day, I'm  wondering if the bale tensioners are just too tight? The 5 bales I made were solid, So, tonite I'll back off on the tensioner handles some. Am I going about this right? I'm pulling the baler with a Jinma JM354 tractor, 35 hp.  bjr



Hesston 4550 bale tension

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire