more questions on the 650 new Holland baler

mardi 28 avril 2015

Okay guys today I finally changed out the males tips on the baler so they will go in my old style john deere 3020. So I got that done and opened the door for the first time. When opening the door with PTO running is it normal for that clattering noise when the belts stop and also when they start again. My manual doesn't say anything about that I don't think. Also is it normal for those rollers to be pretty loud and clanging like they do. I also found a hydraulic line leaking on the right side of baler. Its the line that goes to the pressure gauge to the bale density cylinder. Looks like an easy fix. Will the gauge only work with a bale? Mine didn't move at all. All in all I'm learning it and I got it cheap so I expect a few issues. Looking at doing the indeed kit Saturday so I'll keep yall posted. Thanks

more questions on the 650 new Holland baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire