New round baler break-in questions

dimanche 26 avril 2015

I bought a new BR 7070 crop cutter baler. My problem is , I've never had to break in a new baler, always bought a used one. But to compound the problem is I need to start rolling balage next week and the rain has been constant. I need to break it in on dry hay and there is the rain problem again,  it wont stop long enough to dry any out. I finally gave up, with a couple of dry days in the forecast, I rolled out some old hay and windrowed it up. I will do it by the book, lower hydraulic pressure and roll smaller bales.( yes it got rained on also, "no chance of rain" they said) anyway, I got 22 rolled out and will roll it back up. Will that be enough hay to get the belts stretched out right? My dealer has already removed the paint from inside of the surfaces where the hay rubs on..



New round baler break-in questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire