Mowing Hay

mardi 21 avril 2015

First off let me say I don't know a lot about disc mowers but I am looking at a Kuhn GMD 600 disc mower in great condition. It is about 5 years old and has only mowed about 50 acres since new. A older man bought it new and it has been in the dry the whole time. I was in the market for a new mower. I have looked at the Vermeer 6040 and really liked not having to take the whole bar apart to replace the bearings if needed. But then I just happened to run in to the guy with the Kuhn mower. Just like to get some opinions on both mowers. I only mow around 175 acres total a year. So should I buy new or this almost new 5 year Kuhn and save almost 5000 dollars? I am just looking to get something that's going to last a while.
Thanks

Mowing Hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire