JD 458 Standard help

mardi 18 mai 2021

I'm trying to get the hang of making nice bales with this machine. Until now, we have used New Idea soft core balers.

My problem is making a level bale. I seemed to figure it out on the last 2 bales yesterday. Lol.

Guy I bought it from said to stay out of the red on the pressure gauge. So that how I started, timing a bale before it got full. A few bales in, as soon as the buzzer alarmed, I would start filling the less full side until I got it to the red, then tie. This seemed to work well for me. I wouldn't peg it out past the red, would stop in the red.

I figure these machines were made to run safely to the red on the gauge...surely they were.

Just need some guidance here. Am I asking to stretch our belts by taking it to the red? They really don't seem to get nice and tight until you take them all the way.

Hope this makes some sense.

Rake with a Rollabar. Make full width windows but one side usually has a bit more than the other. This is my problem I know. But just would like to know the correct way to operate this machine. I can make some beautiful soft core bales. And I know this green machine is capable of making some fine bales. Its only made 1300 ish bales its whole life.

JD 458 Standard help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire