Trimble AutoPilot - Educate Me!

dimanche 16 mai 2021

So I was at a dealership auction yesterday and acquired some new Trimble parts along with some other items I actually needed. 

The box of parts is a Trimble AutoPilot steering system. The box says "Platform Kit" and appears to have an Eaton Hydraulic valve that would probably bolt into your hydraulic stack at the back of the tractor, some hoses, a bunch of harnesses, some sensors, and some metal mounts. There isn't any antenna and no "control box" or display...

 

I know nothing about these kits. What is a platform kit?  Doesn't this system use a drive motor on side of steering wheel??? If anyone has a need for it I can cut them a heck of a deal although I really don't know what a deal would be...

Attached Thumbnails

  • Trimble.jpg


Trimble AutoPilot - Educate Me!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire