Kuhn HayBob360

jeudi 6 mai 2021

Anybody running one of the newer Kuhn Haybob360? This is the combo rake/tedder unit. I don't have a strong Kuhn dealer around me that knows their stuff so looking for some input..

 I currently run an old NH bar rake and looking to update to something that makes a better windrow. I borrowed the neighbors millerpro rotary rake. It did a nice job but I really had 2 issues with it. The first is you really cant turn sharp with it due to the long tongue and pto shaft. Second is you cant lift it up high enough to go over another windrow. I have a lot of small odd shaped fields so both of these issues make raking with it a real pain.

As much as 3 point equipment can be a pain it might be the best bet for my situation. I currently have a 1980s vintage Kuhn 3 point rake/tedder combo. It works well but is pretty well worn. It doesn't pivot at the hitch like I understand the new haybob does. Using a trailed mower followed by a 3 point tedder can make some funky corners. 

The other issue with my current unit is that although it can rake it only rakes to the center of the 2 rotors so you cant move hay the entire width of the rake. My understanding is the haybob360 can move hay the entire width of the unit.

 

Anybody have one, or have a dealer that knows their stuff that I could call and talk to??

Thanks!



Kuhn HayBob360

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire