Jd 459SS problems?

lundi 24 mai 2021

I've got a 2014 I think I'd 459ss right around 3800 bale count. It's working fine but last 40 bales it makes a bale then when it wraps the net right before it's done it kicks out a net wrap error and alarm sounds. Everything is fine though bake is fully wrapped no issues. Turn monitor off and back on and it's back to ok till it wraps again same thing almost done error but it's wrapped and good?? I'm kinda inexperienced so not sure what to do? It's working but obviously something is wrong. I did some reading saw alot if talk about correct voltage baler is hooked to a 2090 case and directly wired to the batties both new last year. It's always stored inside no buil up of net or anything on any of the rollers. I made 162 bales with it past weekend about half silage and half dry problem didn't start till last 40 or so bales all dry hay.

Any suggestions??

Jd 459SS problems?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire